A NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM
A night at the museum:
Who wants to sleep inside the power station that lit up Lisbon?
Have you ever pictured yourself sleeping in a museum? How about a factory? This is the double proposition we have for you. Between May and September, you can come and sleep in Central Tejo, a museum that contains an old power station that provided light to the city of Lisbon for many years.
This programme is aimed at children from 7 to 12, and includes a guided tour of the museum, where we will tell you how electricity used to be produced, as well as a treasure hunt that will lead you through the nooks and crannies of this former factory.
What the participant must bring:
- Sleeping bag and pillow (the Museum will provide thin matts).
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and a face towel (showers will not be possible, as maat does not have shower rooms, only toilet facilities).
- Any continuous medication (if applicable).
- Comfortable clothes for activities and for sleeping.
Offer Voucher for Scheduled Workshops:
By registering for Night at the Museum, we offer a voucher to participate in one of the workshops available in the maat's regular programme.
- Solar Trolleys / Don't wake up the Dragon / Electro Magnet Magic. Read more
- The voucher will be delivered on the day of the Night at the Museum event.
The cancellation conditions depend on the advance notice of the respective communication:
- If it is up to 15 days before the event date, there is a full refund of the amount paid.
- If it is within 14 days prior to the event, there will be no refund.