MAAT MEMBERSHIP | MAAT YEAR PASS 20€
Be a part of MAAT!
+ Visit whenever you like
+ Over 15 exhibitions each year
+ Free admission for a friend
+ Special programmes for members
+ 50% discount on MAAT's education programme
+ Free talks with curators and artists
+ 10% discount in many products in the MAAT shop
+ Periodic newsletters with MAAT Agenda activities
Buy your membership card at the ticket office or here.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT INFORMATION
1. EDP Foundation, with the single Commercial Registry and legal person number 506997286, headquartered at Av. Brasília, Central Tejo – 1300-598 Lisboa and e-mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org, is the responsible for processing the mentioned personal data.
2. The processed user data will be: name, phone number, e-mail, address, postal code, city, country.
3. The EDP Foundation will process user data, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes: for the purpose of membership card emission and shipping whose legal basis is the performance of contract; for the purpose of receiving newsletters, information regarding EDP Foundation and MAAT programming, as well as invitation to openings whose legal basis is the prior consent of the user.
4. Processing of user data may be carried out by a suitable service provider engaged under contract by EDP Foundation. This service provider will only process the data for the purposes established by EDP Foundation and following its precise instructions, strictly complying with legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable regulations.
5. The EDP Foundation will retain the personal data of users only for the time necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected, on the following terms: for the purpose of membership card emission and shipping during a year; for the purpose of receiving newsletters, information regarding EDP Foundation and MAAT programming, as well as invitation to openings, as long as necessary in the context of the purpose for which it was gathered.
6. The user has the right to ask EDP Foundation for access to the personal data concerning him/her, and to rectify or erase them, and to restrict their processing, or to object to their processing, and the right to data portability, on the terms established in the regulations governing the processing of personal data. For that purpose, the user must address his request by e-mail (email@example.com) or by registered mail (Fundação EDP – Av. Brasília, Central Tejo – 1300-598 Lisboa).
7. The user also has the right to file a complaint with the Portuguese Data Protection Agency (Comissão Nacional da Proteção de Dados) if he or she believes that his or her rights to his or her personal data have been infringed.
9. The user’s consent to his/her data being processed or transferred shall always be revocable, without retrospective effect. To revoke consent, users may contact EDP Foundation through the following channels: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; registered mail to the following address: Fundação EDP – Av. Brasília, Central Tejo – 1300-598 Lisboa.